Patient Health Questionnaire PHQ-9
Jennifer Daniels PhD, LCPCAccess Counseling Services, Inc.175 Olde Half Day Road, Suite 140-9, Lincolnshire IL 6006919 N. County Street Waukegan IL 60085(224)225-9650 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this scale to answer the questions below. '0' indicates 'not at all' being bothered, the numbers increase to '3' indicating being bothered 'nearly every day'.
0 - Not at all1 - Several days2 - More than half the days3 - Nearly every dayOver the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by the following problems?
1. Little interest or pleasure in doing things.
0 - Not at all1 - Several days2 - More than half the days3 - Nearly every day
2.Feeling down, depressed, or hopeless.
3. Trouble falling or staying asleep, or sleeping too much.
4. Feeling tired or having little energy.
5. Poor appetite or overeating.
6. Feeling bad about yourself - or that you are a failure, or that you have let yourself or your family down.
7. Trouble concentrating on things such as reading the newspaper or watching television.
8. Moving or speaking so slowly that other people could have noticed. Or the opposite - being so fidgety or restless that you have been moving around more than usual.
9. Thoughts that you would be better off dead or of hurting yourself in some way.
10. If you checked off any problems, how difficult have these problems made it for you to do your work, take care of things at home, or get along with other people.
Not at allSomewhat difficultVery difficultExtremely difficultNot applicable
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Patient Health Questionnaire PHQ-9
Agree & Sign