General Anxiety Disorder
Jennifer Daniels PhD, LCPCAccess Counseling Services, Inc.175 Olde Half Day Road, Suite 140-9, Lincolnshire IL 6006919 N. County Street Waukegan IL 60085(224)225-9650 | email@example.com
Use this scale to answer the questions below. '0' indicates 'Not at all' being bothered, the numbers increase to '3', indicating being bothered 'Nearly every day'.
0 - Not at all1 - Several days2 - More than half the days3 - Nearly every day
Over the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by the following problems?
1. Feeling nervous, anxious, or on edge
2. Not being able to stop or control worrying
3. Worrying too much about different things
4. Trouble relaxing
5. Being so restless that it is hard to sit still
6. Becoming easily annoyed or irritable
7. Feeling afraid as if something awful might happen
8. If you checked off any problems, how difficult have these problems made it for you to do your work, take care of things at home, or get along with other people?
Not at allSomewhat difficultVery difficultExtremely difficultNot applicable
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: General Anxiety Disorder
Agree & Sign